To better help working adults meet their educational goals, InovaTech College of Business & Technology offers a full range of accredited IT Certificate Programs, Online Diploma Programs, and continuing education courses geared toward helping members of the workforce stay current in today’s demanding job market.
The InovaTech Information Technology Certificate Programs offer working adults a convenient, flexible way to earn credentials for career advancement. All courses in our certificate programs carry college credits and may be applied to our 2-year Diploma Program in Information Systems Technology. Each course in our certificate programs runs for 2 weeks in the evening, Monday – Friday from 5:30pm to 10:00pm and it is followed by a 1-week break.
InovaTech offers the following IT Certificate Programs
• IT Network Administrator Program – 12 Semester Credit Hours / 3 Months / 180 Clock Hours
• IT System Administrator Program – 12 Semester Credit Hours / 3 Months / 180 Clock Hours
• IT Enterprise Engineer Program – 12 Semester Credit Hours / 3 Months / 180 Clock Hours
• Project Management Specialist Program – 27 Semester Credit Hours / 9 Months / 405 Clock Hours
We offer a multitude of continuing education courses that our student can attend individually, without having to enroll in a certificate or diploma program. Continuing education courses usually run during the day for one week, Monday – Friday, from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
• Certified Ethical Hacking Course
• Fiber Optics Installation Course
• Accelerated CCNA
• Accelerated CompTIA A+
• CompTIA Network+
• CompTIA Security+
• Configuring and Administering Windows 7 (070-680)
© 2011 - 2014 InovaTech College of Business and Technology - All Rights Reserved